Social Care Manager's Induction Programme
The Manager's Induction Programme outlines the key areas of responsibility expected from managers when starting a new role.
It outlines key areas that managers require to support colleagues and teams, to enhance the quality of care provided.
There are 11 moduels as follows:
- Leadership and management.
- Governance and regulatory processes.
- Relationships and partnership working.
- Person-centred practice for positive outcomes.
- Professional development, supervision and performance management.
- Safeguarding, protection and risk.
- Manage self.
- Decision making.
- Entrepreneurial skills and innovation.
Click on the links below to access the documents.