Hope, Hints and "How To" - Helping you respond to living and dying issues during COVID-19
The resource is relevant to everyone including: social care workers, social workers, other health professionals, community groups, voluntary sector, churches who are all trying to support people at this crucial time.
It includes the following films to support you to respond to living and dying issues during COVID-19:
- Holding onto hope in challenging times - Amanda Mellon (NHSCT)
- Advance care planning. The heart of living and dying conversations - Deirdre McKenna (SHSCT)
- Facilitating difficult conversations - Ethna Scallon (SEHSCT)
- Supporting children during illness and to cope with bereavement - Lorraine Graham (NI Hospice)
- Grieving and support during COVID-19 - Gillian Thomas (WHSCT)
- Self-care for frontline workers and line managers - Dr Audrey Roulston (QUB)
- Spirituality - Sr. Fiona Galliagan (SHSCT)
The videos were produced in partnership with Slackpress Productions Ltd.
Scroll down and click on Open Adapt Module to launch the resource.
If you need any help/support using this resource, please contact the Social Care Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to provide feedback.