IAR Assessor Training (Pilot)
This page provides guidance for IAR Assessors including links to Standarisation Training.
Assessment within the Individual Assessment Route is undertaken by suitably qualified assessors nominated by the employer/organisation/institution. In order to assess submissions within the Individual Assessment Route the following criteria must be met.
- You must be a qualified social worker and registered with NISCC
- You must have a minimum of 4 years post qualifying social work experience
- You must have achievement within the PQ or PiP Framework and/or equivalent post-qualifying academic achievement
- You must have experience of PQ/PiP assessment or other relevant assessment
- You must attend a minimum of one standardisation event per year
- You must have undertaken training for assessors provided by the PiP Partnership.
A register of suitably qualified Assessors will be retained by the PiP Partnership.
To support IAR assessors to understand your role and responsibilities an online resource has been developed.
Click on the links below to find out more.
Published 27 April 2021